From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Klaus_Munk=F8?=" on
Hello

I have a simple question. When can we expect to get OpenOffice for Amiga
OS4.1.

Best regards

Klaus Munkø

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and records. HALDOR TOPSOE ( www.topsoe.com )