From: cvgairport on
You'd think this would be simple...

How do I get a macro to move down 1 cell? I just want a macro to copy the
contents of one cell to the cell below it.

I have already done this:

Sub CopyDown()
'
' CopyDown Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d
'
Selection.Copy
Range("A122").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

I want the A122 to be the cell below where the cursor happens to be when I
kick off the macro.

Any help would be appreciated.

Amy
From: cvgairport on
Got it from the last thread... thanks!

From: Mike H on
Hi,

2 ways

ActiveCell.Copy Destination:=ActiveCell.Offset(1)

or

ActiveCell.Offset(1) = ActiveCell.Value
--
Mike

question.

"cvgairport" wrote:

> You'd think this would be simple...
>
> How do I get a macro to move down 1 cell? I just want a macro to copy the
> contents of one cell to the cell below it.
>
> I have already done this:
>
> Sub CopyDown()
> '
> ' CopyDown Macro
> '
> ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d
> '
> Selection.Copy
> Range("A122").Select
> ActiveSheet.Paste
> End Sub
>
> I want the A122 to be the cell below where the cursor happens to be when I
> kick off the macro.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Amy

Pages: 1