Prev: Macro error
Next: Macro Code
From: gramps on
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
1Team A Team D 2 0 TEAM P W D L F A Pt Dif
2Team B Team C 2 0 B 3 2 0 1 4 2 6 2
3Team A Team B 2 0 A 3 2 0 1 4 2 6 2
4Team C Team D 1 1 C 3 1 1 1 3 3 4 0
5Team C Team A 2 0 D 3 0 1 2 1 5 1 -4
6Team D Team B 0 2
Above is extract of my worksheet. Columns A & B show fixtures of a soccer
league while C &D show the match results. E to N show the resulting league
table. I have a change macro that sorts the table as results are entered by
column M then N then K. What I would now like to be able to do is look at the
completed table and where 2 teams finish equal according to those criteria is
to go back and find who won the match between the 2 equal teams and adjust
the table accordingly. Therefore in the above table you will note that Team B
is top and team A is next however in the fixtures Team A beat Team B so those
2 positions should be reversed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Al

Pages: 1
Prev: Macro error
Next: Macro Code