From: Father John on
Hi I am trying to record a simple macro where if I press alt+d the location
moves 7 "page down" key strokes - about 100 rows.
However when I record the macro it resorts back to the line number that my
macro originally ended up at 7 keystrokes from the top., even if I am 1500
lines down.
How can I resolve this?

With thanks
Stephen

From: Mike H on
Hi,

I'm a bit dubious of statements like

> moves 7 "page down" key strokes - about 100 rows.

particularly in relation to code which doesn't normally deal in 'abouts',
it's generally more precise than that. However how about running this with
you ALT +D shortcut

Sub Move_Down()
ActiveCell.Offset(100).Select
End Sub

--
Mike

question.

"Father John" wrote:

> Hi I am trying to record a simple macro where if I press alt+d the location
> moves 7 "page down" key strokes - about 100 rows.
> However when I record the macro it resorts back to the line number that my
> macro originally ended up at 7 keystrokes from the top., even if I am 1500
> lines down.
> How can I resolve this?
>
> With thanks
> Stephen