From: Jacob Skaria on
I have not come across with this error before. Post few more details so that
someone else can look into..

--Is Excel locally installed?
--Which version of excel do you use; and what is the OS. ?
--Was it working before or is it the same from the time of installation?
--Did you try repairing with the MSOffice CD?

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Dave Peterson on
Did you install xl2010?

I've read some posts that say that this can mess up the recorded syntax. That
post mentioned xl2002, but maybe it (xl2010) breaks the recording in other
versions, too.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Kash on
--Is Excel locally installed? - Yes
--Which version of excel do you use; and what is the OS. ? - xl2003/xl2010 -
Windows7
--Was it working before or is it the same from the time of installation? - Yes
--Did you try repairing with the MSOffice CD? - Yes
From: Dave Peterson on
Did you try uninstalling xl2010?