From: Kash on
I am trying to record a macro, but it is not getting recorded properly. How
to rectify this?

eg. of my recorded macro
---------------------------------

Range& VB_VarUserMemIdC4VB_VarUserMemId '+Select
From: Jacob Skaria on
While you try to record are you getting an error? OR Do you mean you want to
assign the range as a variable as below .

Sub Macro()
Dim strRange As String
strRange = "A1:B10"
Range(strRange).Select
End Sub

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Kash on
I'm getting error while recording macro..
From: Jacob Skaria on
What's the error?

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Kash on
when I record a macro instead of

Application.Goto Reference:="R1C4"

i'm getting

Application+Goto Reference .<= VB_VarUserMemIdR1C4VB_VarUserMemId

why is this? and how to rectify?