From: Nabil on
Hi,

My name is Nabil and i work for Hewlett Packard Middle East.. I have created
an excel file where i have made lot of formulas on excel 2003.. i have added
a macro command as well to insert a row and inherit the formulas from the
above row.. that worked fine on Excel 2003..

Now after i have refreshed my PC to Vista with Office 2007.. the Macro
command (InsetRowAndFillFormulas)is not running anymore although i have
enabled it from the Settings.. the command doesn't seem to work anymore on
Excel 2007.. I need the command and i need to enable the Macro settings

If more information is required please let me know.

Regards
Nabil
From: Rick Rothstein on
> If more information is required please let me know.

The code for your macro would be useful to see.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Martin Brown on
Nabil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Nabil and i work for Hewlett Packard Middle East.. I have created
> an excel file where i have made lot of formulas on excel 2003.. i have added
> a macro command as well to insert a row and inherit the formulas from the
> above row.. that worked fine on Excel 2003..
>
> Now after i have refreshed my PC to Vista with Office 2007.. the Macro
> command (InsetRowAndFillFormulas)is not running anymore although i have
> enabled it from the Settings.. the command doesn't seem to work anymore on
> Excel 2007.. I need the command and i need to enable the Macro settings
>
> If more information is required please let me know.

Does it stop with an error or simply not run at all?

If the latter then you have somehow not enabled running macros.

If you do a toy "hello world" macro will that run?

Various things have been withdrawn or mangled in XL2007.

Regards,
Martin Brown