From: Mrs. Robinson on
I have a macro that opens and names a new worksheet, copies & pastes the
header rows and a named range to the new worksheet. I also have a macro that
adds a new line at the cursor and keeps the formatting. I've allowed for
extra lines in the range so that if rows are added, they too will be copied
to the new worksheet. The text in the rows is never the same and the number
of rows is never the same. Now they want only the rows between 2 comments
(including the rows with the comments) copied, instead of the entire range.
Is this possible?
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel