From: axm0035 via AccessMonster.com on
please does anyone know a macro or a way to open an excel document through MS
access? I want to automatically open an excel doc at the end of running a
macro.

Thank you in advance.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Application.FollowHyperlink "C:\Folder\File.xls"

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: axm0035 via AccessMonster.com on