From: Den on
I need your help to create a macro or a Visual Basic code that do the
following: I have a cell with a macro that shows “Meets” or “Does not Meets”
depending of the result of other cell. That I'm trying to do is a macro or
visual basic code that display a Label box when “Meets” is showed and hidden
it when “Does not Meet” is showed. I'm trying a VB code using the if
statement to change the visible property (to False and True) of the Label
box but is not working. I'm not very familiarized with visual basic and I'm
not at the level of skills of many of you so please take that in
consideration for any suggestion.

Thanks in advance…

From: FSt1 on
hi
i use a label from the control toolbox for this.
Set Target = Range("A2") '<<<<<change to suit your data
If Target.Value = "meets" Then
Label1.Visible = True
Else
Label1.Visible = False
End If
End Sub

this is sheet code. right click the sheet tab and click view code. paste the
code in the code pane that comes up.

regards
FSt1

"Den" wrote:

> I need your help to create a macro or a Visual Basic code that do the
> following: I have a cell with a macro that shows “Meets” or “Does not Meets”
> depending of the result of other cell. That I'm trying to do is a macro or
> visual basic code that display a Label box when “Meets” is showed and hidden
> it when “Does not Meet” is showed. I'm trying a VB code using the if
> statement to change the visible property (to False and True) of the Label
> box but is not working. I'm not very familiarized with visual basic and I'm
> not at the level of skills of many of you so please take that in
> consideration for any suggestion.
>
> Thanks in advance…

Pages: 1
Prev: Rounding up