From: netxel on
Hi

I do hope that someone could help me with programming a macro in Excel 2003,
witch would be able to lookup or sortout a name in a row among other names;
Januray, February, Martz and so on.

The macro has to lookup the numbers in four different sheets (but the same
coordinates) Afterwards the macro has to copy specific cells in the colum
into four different sheets.

A little part off the macro as it is rightnow. But witout the variabel.

If i type in January in cell A1, the macro has to finde the colum where
Januarry are given. Afterwards the cells C3; C9; C15 and C21 has to bee
copyed to anoter sheet "Monthely status" in the cells B1; B2; B3 and B4