From: Guitarzann on
Greetings,

I am trying to find the VB code to create a process where the workbook can
be saved on the same folder without overwriting the existing workbook.
Multiple people will be dropping their copies of the workbook onto the same
folder.

The goal is to have the folder contain files to look like:
Master (1),
Master (2),
Master (3), etc.

Thanks for your help!