From: Syed Rizvi on
Hello
In my spreadsheet I have three columns;
Task
Activity Codes
Description

Each task have a corresponding activity code with its description.
I am using VLOOKUP to populate corresponding description for the activity
code numbers in the master worksheet. Here is an example;
=VLOOKUP(C44,'Activity Codes'!$A$2:$B$126,2,0)

Task Activity Code Description
Sample Station WSC021 Repair Water Valve

In some cases I have multiple activity codes for a single task like
Task Activity Code Description
Sample Station WSC021, WSI221

Ideally it should populate multiple descriptions with the comma but I am
getting #N/A. I am not sure what should I change in the formula to have this
done.

Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated, thanks
Syed

From: Noe on
Noe
Can you send an examlpe of the information you have?