From: beto on
I have a macro but when I play it, it starts with the calculations showing
different workbooks where the data is. What I want is to hide that process of
openning and closing workbooks.

I just want the user to click 'play macro' and that the macro gives the
results without going to each of the workbooks and that the users can only
see the workbook in which they are playing the macro.

Is there any function?

--
asdf
From: Jarek Kujawa on
try add the following statement to the macro's code:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

HIH

From: Gary''s Student on
How about:
Sub qwerty()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
'
'do your thing
'
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

"beto" wrote:

> I have a macro but when I play it, it starts with the calculations showing
> different workbooks where the data is. What I want is to hide that process of
> openning and closing workbooks.
>
> I just want the user to click 'play macro' and that the macro gives the
> results without going to each of the workbooks and that the users can only
> see the workbook in which they are playing the macro.
>
> Is there any function?
>
> --
> asdf

Pages: 1