From: Gladiator on
Hi All,
Can you all please help me find a very effective VBA online classes? i don't
consider myself to be literate in this field at all. Thanking in advance.
Glad.
From: Jenny B. on
Good Morning,

I'm not sure about classes (other than community colleges that offer
expensive short courses), but there are plenty of online sites that offer
free code and also some really great books available for sale at your local
bookstore. One of my favorite books that I've use more often than anything
else is called “Excel 2007 – Power Programming with VBA”. This book is
written by John Walkenbach and you can also Google his name and get code for
free from his website. This book also comes with a CD which offers great
programming ideas. The book works in tandem with the CD and walks you step by
step though each macro.

I recommend it highly since it's help me develop my programming skills and
feel more confident when setting up complex routines.

Jenny B.

From: JLatham on
Learning VBA
there are a number of site around the net to help.
http://www.the-excel-advisor.com/excel-macros-vba-tutorial.html
http://class.et.byu.edu/ce270/vbaexcel_primer/intro.htm
http://www.exceltip.com/excel_links.html

there are other sites that provide usefull information about specific issues.
http://www.contextures.com/
http://www.cpearson.com/
http://www.j-walk.com/
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/
http://www.rondebruin.nl/
http://www.mrexcel.com
http://www.mvps.org/

As for books, you might consider
Microsoft Excel vBA Programming, Third Edition for the Absolute Beginner
by Duane Birnbaum and Michael Vine
ISBN-13: 978-1-59863-394-8
ISBN-10: 1-59863-394-5
MSRP: $29.99 USD

And another freeB that may assist you from my own site:
http://www.jlathamsite.com/Teach/VBA/ProgrammingInExcelVBA_AnIntroduction.pdf
with a couple of 'project' workbooks available through this page
http://www.jlathamsite.com/LearningPage.htm