From: Chris on
I have a spread sheet with a tab called Estimnates once the Validation Item
for the estimated item is changed to "Contracted" I want it to Copy the
Entire row to another Sheet called Contracted Projects. Is this possible?

Would the best Option be to have it Copy all Items listed "Contracted" when
the
Workbook it closed or upon clicking a select button? I can not have it
duplicate Items.
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel