From: speedoman on
Hi

I am using outlook 2007 and by accident I deleted a mail folder in my
personal folders.

Does anyone know how to get this mail folder back?

Thank you for your help.

From: Zakhary on
I use XP and 2003. The times that I have deleted files or documents from my
computer (not sure if this applies to inner-application files, such as
Outlook files), I am able to recover them by performing a system restore...

Go to the Run Command in your Start Menu and type "msconfig". Click on
"Launch System Restore", select a date/time to restore your computer to, and
process the restore. Once the restore is completed, both your current and
previous files should be available for use.

BUT AGAIN... This is my method for recovering my general files and folders.
I do not know if it applies to inner-application files, such as Outlook
folders, etc. In theory, it should, since Outlook's inner-application files
and folders are all saved in .pst files that are usually located at
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook

-Zakhary

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"speedoman" <speedoman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Yes I checked the deleted items folder and it is not there.

Use the Folder List view (Ctrl+6) of the Navigation Pane. Deleted Items will
have a plus sign to its left. Expand that plus sign and you should see your
folder.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]