From: Kathleen on
Using Outlook 2007.

I need a mail rule that runs if the subject contains "apples" AND "oranges"
AND the body contains "bananas" (it's okay if bananas is also in the subject).

But when creating rules, the conditions automatically become "OR" statements
and there seems to be no way to change them to "AND" statements.

Does anyone know a way around this?

Thank you!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kathleen" <Kathleen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I need a mail rule that runs if the subject contains "apples" AND "oranges"
> AND the body contains "bananas" (it's okay if bananas is also in the
> subject).
>
> But when creating rules, the conditions automatically become "OR" statements
> and there seems to be no way to change them to "AND" statements.

Here's how I did it:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook/msg/46292dddbdfa4336
The "and" between the subject and body will happen automatically if you use
the "with specific words in the subject" and "with specific words in the body"
conditions in the same rule. Multiple conditions are always ANDed.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook Menu Toolbar