From: /dev/rob0 on
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 03:06:42PM +0100, Sam Przyswa wrote:
> On last Postfix install on new server some mails are refused with
> error 550 5.7.1 se the report :

> <c.traets(a)aflo.be>: host gw.aflo.be[87.66.26.108] said: 550 5.7.1 Your email
> messages have been blocked by the recipient OR by Trend Micro Email
> Reputation Service. Contact the recipient or his/her administrator using
> alternate means to resolve the issue. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

This means that the recipient or the Trend Micro Email Reputation
Service is blocking you, and you might be able to resolve the issue
if you contact the recipient or his/her administrator using some
other means, i.e., a freemail account or phone call. You could try
postmaster(a)aflo.be, but I doubt that would get through.

> How to fix ?

See above. Apparently you are assuming that there is something wrong
in your Postfix install. While this is possible, nothing you showed
us here suggests that. I don't even know what basis you had for this
assumption.

Email deliverability issues are very difficult. While some discussion
of these issues is tolerated on here, it's not on topic here. We
cannot discuss YOUR issue because you didn't think you needed to
provide any information with this post.

My WAG: maybe you don't have good FCrDNS for your host. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward_Confirmed_reverse_DNS

Do note:
- This is not a Trend Micro nor aflo.be support forum
- There is no Trend Micro plugin for Postfix

From: Sam Przyswa on
I'm sorry but since I install Postfix (a lot of years) it's the first
time I have this problem, (blacklisted in Backscatter.org, SORBS-SPAM)
and I would like to know why !

Actually the server is a mail relay for a Zimbra server (www.zimbra.com)
on two Vservers on the same host. I don't find any explanation on why
our IP is listed on Backscatter.org, on the website the request page
notify this note:

This IP is temporary listed.
The listing will expire automatically and free of charge 4 weeks after
the last abuse is seen from that IP.
Expedited manual express delisting is available as an option, in case
you do not want to wait for the automatic and free expiration.
You will be charged 50 Euro's using one of the following payment services.

It's not an ABUSE !!!

But what should be the origin of the problem and what is the quick fix ?

Thanks in advance.

Sam.