From: Sam Przyswa on
Hi,

On last Postfix install on new server some mails are refused with error
550 5.7.1 se the report :

<c.traets(a)aflo.be>: host gw.aflo.be[87.66.26.108] said: 550 5.7.1 Your email
messages have been blocked by the recipient OR by Trend Micro Email
Reputation Service. Contact the recipient or his/her administrator using
alternate means to resolve the issue. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

How to fix ?

Thanks for your help.

Sam.

From: Sam Przyswa on
The problem occur when we send mail to this domain, we had no problems
before we changed our IP mail server and MX record for our domain.

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet
Email: samp(a)arial-concept.com

From: Wietse Venema on
Sam Przyswa:
> Hi,
>
> On last Postfix install on new server some mails are refused with error
> 550 5.7.1 se the report :

> <XXXXXXXX(a)aflo.be>: host gw.aflo.be[87.66.26.108] said: 550 5.7.1 Your email
> messages have been blocked by the recipient OR by Trend Micro Email
> Reputation Service. Contact the recipient or his/her administrator using
> alternate means to resolve the issue. (in reply to RCPT TO command)
>
> How to fix ?

a) Contact the recipient or his/her administrator using alternate
means, to find out why he/she is blocking your mail.

b) Contact the recipient's administrator using alternate means, to
find out why the Trend Micro Email Reputation Service is blocking
your mail.

c) Just send the undeliverable email message using alternate means,
and forget about solving the problem.

Alternate means could involve sending mail from a freemail service.

Wietse

From: Martijn de Munnik - Postfix List on
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:31:18 +0100, Sam Przyswa <samp(a)arial-concept.com>
wrote:
> The problem occur when we send mail to this domain, we had no problems
> before we changed our IP mail server and MX record for our domain.

Your mailserver seems to be listed on several blacklists, please fix those
problems first.

Backscatter.org
SORBS-SPAM
UCEPROTECTL2

maybe others...

From: Wietse Venema on
Sam Przyswa:
> The problem occur when we send mail to this domain, we had no problems
> before we changed our IP mail server and MX record for our domain.

In that case, it is likely that the IP address triggers a reject
by the Trend Micro Email Reputation Service.

For example:

- You are suddenly sending email from a new IP address.

- Your new IP address is listed with some DNS-based blocklist.

Wietse