From: duo on
Hi,

I have a Maitec linx 1500 UPS which is work fine for about 5 years. Now
it has a problems.
It have a bypass-on faulty. Does any one know what is this problem? How
to fix this? or any where can I have diagram or manual for it?

Thanks

Duo

From: Michael Kennedy on
More than likely the batteries are bad if those are the original batteries.
Typically cheap sealed lead acid batteries such as those in a UPS only last
about 3 years.

- Mike

From: duo on
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply

I have changed to new batteries and it is same. What is possble other
resson?

Duo