From: Mark Conrad on

A major upgrade will allow existing Dragon users to
upgrade from the present version 10.1 to 11.0

Upgrade is due out approx' August 6th.

Nuance effectively controls the speech recognition
market world wide.

According to reports I read in the knowbrainer.com
forum, discounted prices will be offered for a brief time,
probably up to September, then the prices will be
jacked up to the regular prices.

The "Preferred" edition has been renamed "Dragon Premium".

Do not know what others here plan to do, but I am going to
upgrade both my "Preferred" and "Pro" editions of Dragon,
which should save me $685 compared to waiting until later
to upgrade.

The medical edition of the upgrade is not available yet,
reports have it up to a year away, because of the more
complex code that has yet to be crafted.

The present medical edition costs $1,600 - - - hopefully
I might be able to pre-order the upgrade, to lock in
any discounts that might be offered.

Mark-