From: Nobody on
"LondonLad" <LondonLad(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Randy Birch's CopyFileEx: Create a File Backup App

Why not use TaskZip? It's written in VB6 and available in source code
format. Here is a link to the source code:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000821154048/http://jupiter.drw.net/matpie/Downloads/TZipSource.zip

It has backup options like days of the week, monthly, etc., and interface
like Task Scheduler. It ZIPs or just copy over uncompressed. I prefer the
copy over option. It's using zip.exe command line option, which I don't know
if it has 2GB limit. It does check for the exit code though. It's a decent
software nevertheless.