From: Scott on
Through the assistance of the exceptionally talented moderators/
contributors of this group, I was provided with the formulae shown
below. It works to assisst me in scheduling crews of workers based on
a 10-4 or (10 days on and 4 days off) or a 21-7 (21 days on and 7 days
off) schdule. A new twist now requires that I modify this formulae
slightly to include a mandatory 2 day break following 10 days of work.
As such, the 10-4 schedule works just fine, but I need to have two
"off" days appear after 10 working days for those people working the
21-7 shift.

Thank you in advance for any help that you may have to offer.
Regards
Scott

IF($G5>0,IF($F5="10-4",IF(MOD(AZ$3-$G5,14)+1<=10,"on","off"),IF(MOD(AZ
$3-$G5,28)+1<=21,"on","off")),"")