From: Nina on
Hi Dave - thanks for your help. I have not tested yet, but instead of pasting
values I would need it to change the font color to black or automatic. Thank
you so much again!

From: Dave Peterson on
Record a macro when you change the font color to automatic and I bet you'll see
where to add it to your code.

If you need help, post back and explain what those ranges are (I'm still
confused).

--

Dave Peterson