From: Andrew on
Hi guys,
I've installed Exchange 2010 and when I try to open "Configure
Organization" it say me this error:

"get-organizationalUnit" not recognized as cmdlet...

Then I have opened EX Shell and many command does not recognized.
But if I run windows PowerShell, I can run any get- command fine (also
get-organizationalUnit), only message that I recieved from powershell
just started is:

Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Setup, C:\Program
Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\bin\Exchange.format.ps1x
ml: file ignored because present in
"Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.E2010".
In riga:24 car:34 + Import-Module <<<< $_.Name -ErrorAction
SilentlyContinue + CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:)
[Import-Module], RuntimeException + FullyQualifiedErrorId :
FormatXmlUpateException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

Seems that Exchange Management Shell open wrong file format instead
powershell.

thanks for any support
Andrea