From: . on
Exchange 2010, System Attendant don't start when restarting server.
SA service configured to Automatic startup, runs when started
manually.
Migrated from Exchange 2003, server removed.
No legacy mailboxes left.
Don't have any SA mailbox.
How to recreate mailbox for SA?
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Is there anything in the event log regarding why it doesn't start? You
could add a delay to the start. Or if you're using something like SCOM you
could create a rule that restarts it when it's down.

I believe the SA will create the mailbox when it needs one.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Fred on
Delayed SA service start solved the problem.
Still no SA mailbox.
So that means SA mailbox isn't that needed?

Fred