From: Guertas on
Hello,

Thanks again for all of your support on the forum.
Already interested in different open source offers for data quality, we
would be interested in a similar field.

We are thinking about Master Data Management software to complete our
existing software. Would you know of open source MDM software?

Thanks for your help.
From: PvdG42 on

"Guertas" <Guertas(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Thanks again for all of your support on the forum.
> Already interested in different open source offers for data quality, we
> would be interested in a similar field.
>
> We are thinking about Master Data Management software to complete our
> existing software. Would you know of open source MDM software?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Although your question is off topic in this MS Access discussion group, I'm
curious. By "Master Data Management software", do you mean a RDBMS? If so,
try your favorite search engine for "open source RDBMS".