From: Patty on
Can I set an option to have the shutter bar closed when opening a file? I
only want the user to see the form.
--
Patty
From: Jerry Whittle on
Are you talking about the Navigation Pane in Access 2007? If so go to the
Office Button. Click on the Access Options retangle button towards the lower
right. Click on Current Database in the left column. Uncheck Display
Navigation Pane.

BTW: You can quickly show the Navigation Pane, or database window in older
Access versions, by pressing the F11 key.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"Patty" <Patty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I set an option to have the shutter bar closed when opening a file? I
> only want the user to see the form.

Shutter bar? What is that?

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP