From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You can make them non-server-side rules.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: cgregoir99 on
I'm afraid you didn't understand my case: an end-user creates message rules on Outlook, just to move incoming messages to folders in his mailbox, but doesn't enable them. Once defined, I, as an Exchange admin, want to _manually_ run them on the server, using cmdlet if possible.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/Manually-run-message-rules-on-the-server
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
No such capability exists. You would have to have custom code developed to
do that, and I can't fathom what the cost would be.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..