From: thomasa on
We have a distribution contact group set up for our department. If one
member of the group marks the message as read is there a why to make all of
the other group members to see that the message has been read?
From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
You haven't explained where the message is when it is marked as Read. Is it
in a shared Mailbox? Is it in a person's Inbox?

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia