From: pawcoyote on
Greetings,

Here is what I am trying to do... *NOVICE Here*

I have a workbook that has multiple spreadsheets with various data on them.
I want to "Match" Data in one column A on spreadsheet 1 to column B in
spreadsheet 2 and then fill data from column C on spreadsheet 1 to column D
on spreadsheet 2 if Column A & B match...

I am having a dickens of a time trying to do this... Any help is much
apprecaited.
--
--Coyote--
From: Luke M on
In D1 of sheet 2:
=IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(B1,'Sheet 1'!A:A,0),VLOOKUP(B1,'Sheet 1'!A:C,3,),"")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M