From: nitengale on
I'm sure this is an easy formula, but I need some help....

I have a workbook where a tab is added with each day's activity. I'm
looking to add a summary page that will pick up the data from all tabs
starting on line 6 of each tab (including additional tabs that may be added).

Any suggestions?

Thanks
From: Luke M on
You'll want to look into 3D functions, assuming you're wanting to gather
sums/counts of data.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: nitengale on
I think I need to specify a little more here -

I'm not looking for a subtotal, but rather to take all the data from all
worksheets and dump it into one without having to copy and paste from each
sheet. For example tab #20 has 5 lines of data - add it to the bottom of a
summary tab that has the data from tabs 1 thru 19.

From: nitengale on
Luke - I've tried looking under this already and am stuck. I'm not looking
for sums, but rather a dump of data from multiple spreadsheets into one
"summary" sheet.