From: Chris Dundorf Chris on
I have a part numbering spreadsheet for my manufacturing business. Columns
are: Part #, Description, Mfg P/N, Mfg Name, Cost, weblink, etc. There is
one header row with above descriptions. I typically need to sort by Part #
or Description. Is there are really quick way to run the sort function. I
love it to be one or two mindless clicks.
Thanks,
Chris
From: Fred Smith on
What happened when you tried it?

Sort will remember the parameters you give it, so after you've done it the
first time, you should be able to repeat it with one or two clicks.

If you need further help, post back with the version of Excel you are using.

Regards,
Fred

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Hi Chris.

I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 75 towards the top of my home page.

All you have to do is to click the filter buttons in the top row to get what
you want.

Thanks.