From: Andrew DeFaria on
Quicken H&B 2006 (Yeah I know I need to update. Perhaps after Xmas...)

I have a transfer, a Sep-IRA coming off my paycheck, to an investment
account for, let's say $X. I see a "ContribX" coming into my Sep-IRA
account for $X on 12/1/2008. This investment account, with Wells Fargo,
is an online account. So transactions are downloaded and I have
transactions that downloaded as "Deposit" cash transaction for 12/5/2008
also for $X. However Quicken isn't matching up this downloaded transaction.

I tried a "Match Manually" but the $X transaction on 12/1/2008 is not
listed as one of the transactions that I can match manually.

How do I link up this transaction? Or is this just yet another case
where online investment transaction download screws up?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?