From: Subramanya Bhat on
hi,
I m doing a reasearch project on "Object detection & tracking using
webcam". I neeed the matlab code for the same.

regards
sbhat
From: Michael Wild on
Subramanya Bhat wrote:
> hi,
> I m doing a reasearch project on "Object detection & tracking using
> webcam". I neeed the matlab code for the same.
>
> regards
> sbhat

so you should DO it instead of ASKING for it :-)

michael
From: Subramanya Bhat on
Michael Wild wrote:

> Subramanya Bhat wrote:
>> hi,
>> I m doing a reasearch project on "Object detection & tracking
> using
>> webcam". I neeed the matlab code for the same.
>>
>> regards
>> sbhat
>
> so you should DO it instead of ASKING for it :-)
>
> michael

I m finding it difficult. Just give me guidelines then i will move
further

Plz help me
From: Michael Wild on
Subramanya Bhat wrote:
> Michael Wild wrote:
>

>>Subramanya Bhat wrote:
>>
>>>hi,
>>>I m doing a reasearch project on "Object detection & tracking
>>
>>using
>>
>>>webcam". I neeed the matlab code for the same.
>>>
>>>regards
>>>sbhat
>>
>>so you should DO it instead of ASKING for it :-)
>>
>>michael
>>

> I m finding it difficult. Just give me guidelines then i will move
> further
>
> Plz help me

i think it is supposed to be difficult. but just telling us, what you
want to do is really not enough. if this is an assignment, what are the
restrictions? what methods should you use (there is a whole zoo of
them)? what have you done so far, where are the problems? what is your
intended pipeline?

michael
From: Subramanya Bhat on
Michael Wild wrote:

> Subramanya Bhat wrote:
>> Michael Wild wrote:

tracking

>>>using

>>>so you should DO it instead of ASKING for it :-)
>>>
>>>michael
>>>

>> I m finding it difficult. Just give me guidelines then i will
> move
>> further
>>
>> Plz help me
>
> i think it is supposed to be difficult. but just telling us, what
> you
> want to do is really not enough. if this is an assignment, what are
> the
> restrictions? what methods should you use (there is a whole zoo of
> them)? what have you done so far, where are the problems? what is
> your
> intended pipeline?
>
> michael

respected sir,
I have stored images captured from web camera in work directory of
matlab.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: OFDM code