Prev: Update
Next: Update 2
From: gray asphalt on
Is it any good? Can you trigger
multiple clips at once?
Thx, tomorrow is the last day for
a $100 upgrade from Studio.

From: John Braner on
On 24/02/2010 14:45, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "Rick Paul"<rickpaul(a)earthlink.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> If you like playing with loops
>
> There's nothin' I like better . . . Well, maybe playing with beetz.<g>

I prefer playing with bloopz (these are phat beet-loopz, and are 64 bit of course).

I like farts and burps too - but they're analogue and old-fashioned ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: kitekrazy on
On 2/24/2010 10:22 AM, John Braner wrote:
> On 24/02/2010 14:45, Glennbo wrote:
>> The killer robot "Rick Paul"<rickpaul(a)earthlink.net> grabbed the controls
>> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>>
>>> If you like playing with loops
>>
>> There's nothin' I like better . . . Well, maybe playing with beetz.<g>
>>

> I prefer playing with bloopz (these are phat beet-loopz, and are 64 bit
> of course).
>
> I like farts and burps too - but they're analogue and old-fashioned ;-)

Rex files are pretty cool. I've bought quite a few loops recently for
the hits and extracting samples. Ableton is great for messing with loops.
From: John Braner on
On 24/02/2010 17:00, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> There's nothin' I like better . . . Well, maybe playing with
>>> beetz.<g>
>>>

>> I prefer playing with bloopz (these are phat beet-loopz, and are 64
>> bit of course).
>>
>> I like farts and burps too - but they're analogue and old-fashioned
>> ;-)
>
> That sounds cool!!! Where can I get teh 64 bit bloopz? ;)

When you install the phat 64 bit SONAR 8.5.3, there is a bloop patch that comes with it called the
8.5.3a bloop subsystem patch. It's cool - you should see if it loads in Reaper ;-)

For farts and burps - you don't need any patches. Just a butt and a mouth...

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner