From: Brian on
Can anyone help me with this question?

What is the Max File Size a User Form can be?

I have Windows 7 with Office 2007.

Does it have like a 64K limit?
From: Chip Pearson on
Are referring to the size to mean dimensions (height, width) of the
userform, or the size of the modules that contain the code and its
controls?

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

From: Brian on
The file size as far as kb. My entire Program is 1,203 Kb.

When I ran it I got a "compile Error out of memory", so I exported my User
Form. Then I looked at the file size of just the User Form in a blank
Workbook
34 KB = .frm
219 KB = frx

My user Form is a Multi Page with 4 Pages on it. I have 12 GB of Memory, so
how can I run out?