From: leveleyed on
So far, I was able to make a macro to filter data from a project log sheet in
a workbook, and copy/paste the rest of the data in each row based on criteria
in column A to the corresponding worksheets with a name matching the data in
column A on the project log. But now what I need to do is make a macro that
will do basically the same thing, but will instead run on sheet(1) of any
other workbooks with a filename that contains "RetailProjectLog" in a certain
folder location on a network share.

I wish I could attach my sample workbook so you could see an example of what
I'm talking about. But what it needs to do instead of this test macro is
filter and copy/paste the data from sheet(1) of any RetailProjectLog workbook
in a given folder location, not just one project log sheet in the workbook.
Is this possible? If so, how can I do it? If there is some way to attach an
example workbook please let me know and I will do so.