From: Simon on
Hi,

Our app is a fairly straight forward MID with a maximize button.

A user reported, (with a screen shot), that the app does not maximise
properly.

I can see that the app is indeed maximized, (the top left icon is the
restore button), but it is slightly off centre.
The top right is slightly to the left and bottom, (maybe 30 or 40px).

So the bottom left is slightly off the screen.

Has anyone heard of that issue before?
What could cause it?

Regards,

Simon
From: Hector Santos on
Could be be a specific user VIDEO adjustment issue?

--
HLS