From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Ah, yes I should have remembered that.

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"ericb" <eric(a)b.com> wrote in message
> In the on load event i put msgbox "load".
>
> The odd thing is i get the message when i click the close button of the
> form.
> I don't get this one, a message in the on load event appears when i close
> the form !!!

Very odd.

> So i removed those lines in the on load event and put them just before the
> last one in the on open event. The last line being :
>
> DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Ribbon", acToolbarNo
>
> and everything works fine. God knows why !

I wonder if the call to ShowToolbar is interfering in some way. Have you
tested to see what happens if you comment that out?

> How can i replace the microsoft form icon that appears on an open form by
> mine ?

For the whole database, there's a setting in the Current Database options:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102270581033.aspx

If you want to have a different icon for each form, I don't know at the
moment.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)