From: Venkataramana on
HI,
I am working on pivot table for data analysis, where I need to show the
median. While working on this I found that "Median" is not supported in
pivot tables. Is there any way I can use median function in pivot tables?

Best Regards,
Venkataramana
From: ryguy7272 on
AFAIK, you can't alter pivot tables, but you can certainly copy/paste special
(perhaps a new sheet), and then do whatever you want to it (perhaps in an
adjacent column).

--
Ryan---