From: Karl Wegedinger on
Hello to all!

I currently use a Palm m515 and MemoPlus 3.02 for several years. Perfect.

Now I've bought a Palm TX, and I will buy MemoPlus 4 (necessary for the high
resolutuion screen of the TX). I have no idea how to migrate the MemoPlus
Data 3.02 from the old m515 to MemoPlus 4 that I will install on the TX.
Which steps have to be done, that I lose no data? Remark: I will keep my
Palm Desktop 4.1.4.

Any help is appreciated.

Roman

From: Jim Anderson on
In article <4251f$4c03b364$557c09d4$19359(a)news.inode.at>,
karl.wegedinger(a)gmx.at says...

<http://www.handshigh.com/html/faqs.php3#16>
From: Roman Schreiber on

"Jim Anderson" <josser(a)charter.my_finger.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> <http://www.handshigh.com/html/faqs.php3#16>

Thanks, but this does not answer the question, because in my case I have to
install a newer version of MemoPlus, since the old version 3.0.2 that I have
does not work on Garnet 5.4.9.