From: Malke on
Dalon wrote:

> I have no idea it doesn't appear to do anything. I have just moved it
> out of
> the way it reads mscifapp.exe - Application Error
>
> "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:
>
>> What programs ends when you click ok?
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> "Dalon" <Dalon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > For the last couple of days I have been getting a long box pop up
>> > telling me
>> > that The instruction at "0x0037302e" referenced memory at
>> > "0x00630ac8". The
>> > memory could not be "read" Click OK to terminate the program or
>> > Click on
>> > CANCEL to debug the program. Clicking on CANCEL seems to do
>> > nothing, clicking on OK about 16 times and it will disappear but
>> > soon pops up again.
>> > Can't figure out what to do.

The mscifapp.exe file is associated with McAfee's Privacy Service.
Contact McAfee for problems with their software.

http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/ - McAfee support forum

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
From: Ted Zieglar on
Mscifapp.exe is a process associated with the McAfee Privacy Service, used
for protecting personal information while surfing as well as blocking
advertising. Ring any bells for you?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."