From: Dalon on
For the last couple of days I have been getting a long box pop up telling me
that The instruction at "0x0037302e" referenced memory at "0x00630ac8". The
memory could not be "read" Click OK to terminate the program or Click on
CANCEL to debug the program. Clicking on CANCEL seems to do nothing,
clicking on OK about 16 times and it will disappear but soon pops up again.
Can't figure out what to do.
From: Ted Zieglar on
The message typically refers to a problem with RAM. Use Memtest to test your
RAM modules:
http://www.memtest86.com/

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

From: Dalon on
I know that I can do it....However I tryed to download Memtest even burned a
disk but unable to open it. when I run the disk it shows icon for BOOT but
will not let me open it. Memtest talked about extracting but right click
does not give that option.
Need more help Thanks

From: "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" on
What programs ends when you click ok?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

From: Dalon on
I have no idea it doesn't appear to do anything. I have just moved it out of
the way it reads mscifapp.exe - Application Error