From: yann on
Dear All,

I have developped 10 different projects that are linked together.
My goal is to merge all the planning into one file.
The "copy past" way is not the best practise as there are problems with
external links.
Does anyone know a macro or a program or a trick to merge all the file.

Thanks a lot for your help,
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Why not open a blank file, then select Insert > Project and insert each of
your subprojects?

Then doubleclick on the title of each project, go to Advanced, and remove
the link to the original file.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: yann on
Andrew,
I tried doing this but I still have the external links shown. Moreover, when
i double click on the title of each project, the link of the original file
does not appear.
Amazing is that I tried a test on two simple plannings with only one task
each linked together and what you mentioned works. Any sugestions of my
problem?

Thanks