From: nktexas on
I cannot see the entire message in order to read it. The only way that I can
move it so that I can see more of it is to move the folders column to the
left. This has nothing to do with font. This has to do with shrinking the
message pane down to normal size.

From: PvdG42 on

"nktexas" <nktexas(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cannot see the entire message in order to read it. The only way that I
> can
> move it so that I can see more of it is to move the folders column to the
> left. This has nothing to do with font. This has to do with shrinking the
> message pane down to normal size.

The Message Pane in *what* software? You've posted your question in a
discussion group for .NET Framework issues, so please tell us what software
you are referring to so somebody can show you the correct group.