From: Spike on
I have a spreadsheet that when a macro displays a message box and one moves
the message box by clicking on it with the mouse and dragging it across the
screen it leaves a trail of hundreds of message boxes behind it. Does anyone
know what causes this and how I can prevent this happening.
--
with kind regards

Spike
From: Wouter HM on
Hi Spike,

I have seen this behavior, it is not a error in your macro!
The reason might be that the video cart can not cope with the changes.
Upgarde the hardware or add some memory to the videocard and the
problem could be solved.

HTH,

Wouter
From: Spike on
I have discovered that setting Application.screenupdating back to True sorts it
--
with kind regards

Spike

"Wouter HM" wrote:

> Hi Spike,
>
> I have seen this behavior, it is not a error in your macro!
> The reason might be that the video cart can not cope with the changes.
> Upgarde the hardware or add some memory to the videocard and the
> problem could be solved.
>
> HTH,
>
> Wouter
> .