From: Chris on
I have set the limit for the whole Org under Global settings\Message Delivery
as 5 MB. But if I also set the message size at the FE, for example as 4 MB
what will be the effective size? Will be the smallest one among all the
settings?

Thanks.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
The effective size is the minimum of all limits in effect at any point in
the path.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..