From: fesarlis on
Hi,
is it possible to reject a message that has no recipients? For
example, when sender has used only BCC to specify all recipients.

Thanks
From: D. Stussy on
"fesarlis" <fesarlis(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> is it possible to reject a message that has no recipients? For
> example, when sender has used only BCC to specify all recipients.

That's not a message with no recipients.

From: fesarlis on
If you can't contribute something useful, then you shouldn't take the
time to reply. It's obvious what I meant.
From: D. Stussy on
> If you can't contribute something useful, then you shouldn't take the
> time to reply. It's obvious what I meant.

Then say what you mean.

Sendmail has various options to handle your case, so it can obviously
detect it.

From: Loki Harfagr on
Wed, 05 May 2010 02:04:53 -0700, fesarlis did cat :

> Hi,
> is it possible to reject a message that has no recipients? For example,
> when sender has used only BCC to specify all recipients.

yes, several possible ways, for instance see 'check_eoh'
probably the quickest way to achieve what you didn't describe ,~)